Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sooners - See It Doesn't Play to Cheat

I don't hate anybody.

My friend MD says if you hate someone it means you wouldn't miss them if they died. Once Goner forgot that Taylor existed - but I don't think that counts.

Anyway, like I said - I don't hate anyone - but as for the OU Sooners (Sorry BSC), I seriously don't like them and if that team or school ceased to exist, I wouldn't msis it. So I guess, I hate the Sooners.

As for the problems with officiating this last weekend, they sort of had it coming. Here's why:
(1) They picked a mascot who cheated his way to getting land in the 1800s on Oklahoma's "public domain" land race. Nice start.
(2) David Boren is a sideshow and make that school too political.
(3)After how many national championships? how many superstar athletes? how many rednecks/band-wagon-jumpers bought OU shirts at gas stations just because they heard it was cool to wear one? And they are crying about it???? Come on, that's just "Stoop"id

Needless to say, I love the OSU Cowboys and will someday watch them get back to winning important games - I mean they crush the FAU Owls, but so sould Baylor, so that's not saying much.

Anyway, I didn't see the bad calls on Saturday so I can't pick a side. But I do love that they got beat. Just ask any OU fan how they felt when Texas lost to Ohio State last week - they would say the same things.

God Bless Eddie Sutton, the new VP of Spirit Bank's Board of Directors...he WILL be revenged!
-jhf

2 comments:

Unknown said...

who is goner and taylor? im confused.
whats up guys- love yall- TJ

bscarter said...

See, the Sooners ALWAYS win in the end. Beat Boise!

Merry Christmas, dude!