Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Goin' to the Chapel

Before we get to the title story i want to say this: I grieve for the masses in LA and MS. I ache for them. I can't ever fathom what it would be like to be moved to NY or MI, when all your life you have lived in New Orleans. I don't know how much pain I could take if I knew my babies had drown, but couldnt be recovered until the floods that took them dried up.

I hate this storm! And what it meant for the thousands affected! They didn't ask for it! But what I wrote the other day was just thoughts...probably because i was reading a spiritual warfare novel by Frank Peretti (http://www.perettionline.com/). Nevertheless, God will make wonders out of what happened...


Next....



I AM GETTING MARRIED! That's right, if you haven't heard from me yet, I got engaged this weekend to my lovely fiance, Layne Shoaf. She is the most wonderful perons I know, and brings me such joy! I am so thrilled and excited to begin our life together....

I love you, babe...me


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for you to post the good news on your blog!

Congrats to UNCLE JOSH & AUNT LAYNE from Carissa!

We love you & are so happy for you & Layne!

Love, Cheryl

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! So pumped for you guys and really excited to see what God has in store for you. Holly and I are praying for this time of preparation for yall- relax and enjoy the next few months- after all... at the end of all the showers and cakes and invitations and flower choices... youve got each other forever!!!!
Love yall- TJ