Sunday, September 11, 2005

Two Weeks Notice

I have acepted an offer to work as a primary care sales rep for Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals in Grand Rapids! Layne & I are both so excited, as this will be perfect timing with a wedding coming up and also because this is what I have wanted to be doing for SO LONG! It is a great job, with AMAZING benefits, includes a more promising salary and is just the icing on the cake.

The tough part will be putting in my 2 weeks notice with Enterprise. You see, last Wednesday they promoted me to Asst Manager at a branch in town. Well, I did that in case this Sanofi thing didn't work out. Well, it has....fortunatley, but my Enterprise folks will be PISSED! Oh well, most of them couldn't care less about me anyway, in all honesty. Given thi sopportunity, anyone in my shoes would be crazy not to take it.

So we are planning the wedding....if you want to keep up on this, check out our wedding blog @

http://joshandlayne.blogspot.com

God is soooooooooo good!
josh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! (i.e.- Josh and Layne)
:)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :) let's get together sometime so I can celebrate with you :)
Kerri

bscarter said...

You'll be able to rake in some serious jack at a job like that. kudos.

Anonymous said...

Fuller
You are special. I miss you. Congratulations on the engagement.
I da pappy.
Manning