Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sources of Motivation

It is funny where motivation comes from. I had decided that going to a wedding in OK would be just too expensive. There was thisidea in the back of my mind the whole time about being unhappy with that choice, thinking "just buy a ticket! you won't be poor because of it. make it work!!"

So I did.

I didn't expect my source of motivation to be in the form of a young Costa Rican almost-doctor who has serious case of lactic acidosis. :) But thanks, Jav.

The ticket is bought. God will provide. He always has and always will.
Oklahoma, your native son is coming back! GET READY!

2 comments:

bscarter said...

Tell Oklahoma I said hi, I'll be back soon. And to take a bath, at least the folks in Mounds.

Anonymous said...

Oh, but don't tell your brother & sister-in-law the date so we can come see you - WHATEVER! ;-)