Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Pen is Mightier

But rock beats scissors, and scissors always beat paper...However, paper ALWYAS beats rock. You digg??

Anywho - so last weekend was fabulous. My friend TJ came to Kalamazoo to play a concert. Layne & I drove down and met him afterwards to have dessert and coffee. We went to a sweet jazz club in downtown K-zoo, then drove back to GR where TJ crashed at my place. After a hearty breakfast he headed out to Green Bay, WI, where his next tour stop was. TJ is a good friend. We go back to highschool and, although we only see each other once a year or so, we still enjkoy time spent talking and cathing up. He always pumps me about about life with his great spirit and jovial "I mean, watcha gonna do?" attitude. Saturday night we watched the playoffs at my boss's place and then Sunday we kept the social train going by having lunch with some of Layne's college friends. All in all it was a very talkative, fun weekend.

So the week at work has been good. Tonight was our area meeting and, come to find out, I was the Top Seller in our area for the month of March! Our area (or region) makes up 44% of the west half of the state of Michigan, so I took that as a good sign. Mayhaps if this trend continues I will be promoted in another 4-6 months. Cross our fingers and say a prayer...

Tomorrow I have my 60 Day seminar in Lansing and my stage 2 test for ERAC. I can't believe I have been here for over 2 months! Time has flown, and I feel very comfortable. Mom and dad are coming up for Memorial Day...when are the rest of you coming up??

Take care. And when shooting, remember Bart Simpson: "good ol' rock, nothin' beats rock!"

With optimism and podiatry,
joshua h fuller

No comments: