Sunday, March 13, 2005

And then it was Monday

We get so excited for the weekend. Wednesday there is a rumor floating around that the "weekend is comeing up." Thursday we say "it feels like Friday...man!" And then on Friday when each is asked "abig plans for the weekend," he answers - "no, not really" or "nothin', lest the wife has something for me to do." (We will get back to that in a second.)

Well to tell you the truth, I love the weekend, but look forward to the week because there is so much to do. The days fly by at work - as I like them to. Layne and I cherish our nights and, even though I thought it may be different, we don't talk about work too much after we ech get home. I took work home with me this weekend. First, I let a mes up on Fridya get me down and I find it helpful to try and bring loved ones down with me. It doesn't work, usually just makes me mope. I am a moper, after all. And then working Saturday morning just held that feeling over.

But Sunday was FABULOUS! Church this morning, then we made fajitas for lunch and watched the OSU Cowboys dribble their way to a Big XII TITLE!!! YESSSS! They play Friday night in OKC in the first round of the NCAA tourney - I have them dancin' well, but not all the way. MAybe they will surprise me and the Illini....
Tonight me played Monopoly and Layne crushed me AGAIN! Both times we played, she hit Free-parking multiple times and also rolled onto Park Place and Boardwalk and built houses before I could get back to go and collect the rent to pay her! But so fun anyway... :)

Bettr hit the hay...another fast paced work week awaits. It was good to talk to friend this weekend, and I hope you all continue to do well. Blessings.

I am a walrus,
joshua h fuller

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate it when girls win at stuff. Holly always wins. I always want to arm wrestle or something after we play cards or monopoly. You should arm-wrestly Layne to even the score... but then again- i havent seen her- she could have popeye arms and freakish strength...