Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Colorado Kid

That is my name in our area at Enterprise. Today my area manager posted the top sellers for Monday - guess who was NUMBER 1? ME!! That's right...And tonight we had a long business meeting, and some guy was given an award for top sales for February with and 88. Guess who was in his tail with an 87? ME! And I was only there for 2 weeks in February! So needless to say things at ERAC are going well. Went out afterwards with my associates - then finally got home. Time to chill for an hour.

Met with my mentor today. I haven't ever met him before - so he took me out to lunch to get to know each other. During our meal he brought up religion & politics - both issues that I wouldn't have chosen for our first meeting. He is from Canada and pretty different from me. It was a good time, but I wonder how much we will get along. Just because he is assigned to me doesn't mean I need to utilize him all the time. We will just see, I guess...

Amazing Race is on. Better go see who the new people are this time.

Here's lookin' at you, kid,
joshua holland

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats!
No breakin' old ladies' bank accounts just to get ahead, now, y'hear?
Im going to be in Minneapolis next week- is that near you? Im all messed up with the Great lakes area...

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Workin' for the weekend!!!...Congrats man. JBR

Anonymous said...

Glad you are kicking butt up there in Michigan.

>Amazing Race is on.

My favorite show and I missed the first episode cuz we were in Mexico.

Cheryl