Monday, February 28, 2005

Oh yeah - the weekend!

GREAT WEEKEND! Layne & I drove to Midland late Friday after I got off work. Saturday we slept in - and then had lunch. In the afternoon I went riding with Erin & Jeff Dudley. It was a great time. They have Arabian horses. I rode "Sport" - a good gelding. We rode in the snow and it was freezing outside, but with the sun out it was nice to bask. The place we rode was goregeous - 200 acres outside of Midland. We saw plenty of whitetail. Erin got so cold - and her horse started losing her footing and Erin fell off...whoops! So I let her ride my horse while Jeff caught hers.

Saturday night we all went to see "Hitch," the Will Smith movie. HYSTERICAL! A funny, happy movie - not too much of a chick flick, and I am sure guys can see the humor in it. I know that I was picturing guys I know that are as hopeless as some of the fellas in that movie. Guys like me :)

Sunday we went to Mel's church for opeing Sunday. Then for her birthday we went to the Dudley's - Jeff grilled steak and I made artichoke dip. Layne made mashed potatoes and noodles. It was a GREAT meal. Somehow, every time we go up there I eat so much and come home filling stuffed.

Sorry to dissapoint, but there were no stories of overflowing this time - actually, everything went down quite well, thank you.

Like a swirly in February,
joshua h.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff & I saw "Hitch" Valentines Day weekend. Very funny!

Cheryl