Friday, February 11, 2005

Am I back in college?

WOW - I just got back from Enterprise MT training in Lansing and I feel like I quantum leaped back into college mini-mester courses. I was in traiing 8 hours a day for 4 days striaght. That was a ton of information to comprehend - especially for a guy who never studied business in school, but could tell someone how to skin a cat! Yikes...

Tomorrow I go into my office for my first REAL day of REAL work. My boss (Neal) told me not to call him Mr. Gilbert, so I think that must be a good sign. I also get a signing bonus tomorrow with my 1st paycheck! SCORE!

I talked with my friend Rusty tonight and he asked what time I go to bed - "10 o'clock" I told him...isn't that sad? I like to get up early, make breakfast and get the morning news. I think I just turned 40 - so I better get some rest.

Carpe Diem and Magna Cume Laude,
josh

No comments: