Thursday, February 17, 2005

Donuts are on the table

They are. A friend just delivered some - so go ahead and have one!

Well today was another 12 hour work day. But I like the work and the people, so I have no reason to complain. And the best part is I get a check for it every 2 weeks.

Did you know my urologists name in Tulsa was Dr. Johnson? Coincidence? No - fate.

Tomorrow marks my first week as an employee. Things have gone well. I got a few atta boys from my bosses, have made many mistakes, have leanre from most of them, and have remade mistakes again from the ones that didn't sink in. Overall I'd give my first week a 71% - just barely passing. Surely I will get the hang of it soon. "Don't call me Shirley!"

My fish (One Eyed Willy and Captain Jack Sparrow) are doing well, in case you wondered. They swim a lot, and then eat some too. I think one eaither has gout or is pregnant - in which case I should change his name to Captain Jaqueline Sparrow.

I am tired and drowsy. Those are synonyms. Time for bed and to go to sleep. Again, with the synonyms.

Who am I,
anonymous

PS: If you have read other entries you know who I am. Tee hee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what is up?!!! im pumped that you have a blog- i have been addicted to it for a while now. Try to log a bunch of stories from the road. Im one week into a three week tour. ready to be home with my baby.
Proud of you, bud- keep workin it and tell the pretty lady I said hi.
www.tjmccloud.com
www.tjmccloud.blogspot.com