Friday, February 18, 2005

"Nighttime on the City of Grand Rapids"

Its Friday night and I feel alright - the party's here on the west side.

Anywho - today completed the first week of my career with Enterprise Rent-a-car. This business is crazy. So busy all the time, lots of peoepl to make happy, lots of people to meet and remember, but so much fun and such a great experience.

My Asst. Mgr., we'll call him Bill C. cause that's his name, was listening to Christian music when I came in today. We have talked about his background as a preacher's kid, the rebellion that went with that, his rebounding back into a closer walk with the Lord and how God has blessed his marriage. He is so great to talk to - God definately blessed me with great people at a great office. It is ice to have someone who you look up to that is a believer. He is humbled because of his mistakes - and I can identify with that and respect it.

pizza and a movie calls. I have a date with Little Ceaser tonight, so I had better get freshened up. Have you ever heard the phrase "powder my nose"? What is that all about? No one does that anymore. Maybe women should instead say, "I'd like to go reapply my lipstick and check my mascara." That is a little more realistic.

Girls are great. God made them becuase we men are dufi (plural of dufus) on our own.

God Bless 'em.
j holl full

1 comment:

Unknown said...

girls are the debbil. except for holly.