Saturday, February 19, 2005

Chinese food is good

Mmmmm. I can still taste the soy and egg drop. And the MSG that gives me headaches. What a sensation - must be like being held underwater. When I was in high school my friend TJ liked to go to this place called Kit's TakeeOutee. Good chinese, but I always got headaches from there. He must have been immune - or else Smoothie King made it all better.

But really, the Asians have the market cornered on ethic foods if you ask me. Fast food they have (Egg Roll Express, Panda Express) - but when you go for Mexican food fast it is at Taco Bell, which is essentially a burger in a crisp corn shell. Italian is bellisimo, but you have to go to Fazoli's where every sauce tastes like cream gravy. But Chinese/Japanese food is always good. If you diagree that's okay - if you like being wrong!

I took my 1st test today at work. I have to take like 4 or 5 to become a manager. It was easy enough - mostly short answer/essay. Then I came home and used TurboTax to file my tax returns. Did you know if you made less than $35,000 last year or were in the military to can use it to file your fed/state taxes for FREE! Check out the link up top. It actually took me only about an hour to do. Easy and step by step.

I am addicted to this video game on my PC called Hitman 2. It is a nice game about bunnies and flowers and pixies...there are a few graphic parts (i.e. when I snipe somone in the neck) but for th emost part it is happy. It even came with a sing-along CD to listen to. (THE ABOVE INFORMATION RE: THE GAME HITMAN 2 IS ALL INCORRECT, EXCEPT THE GRAPHIC REFERENCES)

I think I will try to post pictures on my blogg tonight. Anyone know how? We'll see...

Make it last a little longer with Big Red,
joshua holland

No comments: