Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Under the Weather

It is official - Michigan is permanently under the weather. And I don't mean the flu or the common cold...I mean literally, the weather patterns that are cold, snowy and otherwise dreary have a time-share leased right abouve the 41 and 50 longitudinal parallels. That means they hang out here in the winter, and then migrate north for the summer to hang out with Rudolf. At any rate, the parallels i mentioned have no actual geographical or topograchical or rhinographical significancce. I made them up to sound smart. In fact, rhinographical isn't a word either!

... (<---there it is again) Think I have a cold or the flu, since we are on the subject. Tired, sore, chilled...we will see int he moring. So everyone, hurry up and feel sorry for me and have pity. Aaawwwww... Better yet, send soup and juice. Or buy my DVDs. Wait, I can't have mom call in to work and tell Neal that I am sick today. Although... There was a HUGE wreck today in GR. 85 cars made contact in a pile up on 131 north of the city., which doesn't include the cars who swerved off the road and didn't hit another vehicle. 1 man died, 2-4 are in critical condition, and 29 were transported to hospitals. I even heard that the airports mass casualty crew was sent out to be posted, and they had all kinds of chaplains on scene. Tell you what happened...people going too fast, there were white out conditions due to snow, and slick roads. An equation that equals disaster. Pray for them and thier families. We are ok. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
josh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

>hurry up and feel sorry for me >and have pity.

Sorry, Josh, I can't. Your brother just got over being very sick & I ran out of pity & feeling sorry before he was even better! Besides that is what you get for moving to the frigid north!

Though I do hope you feel better.

>Pray for them and thier families

I will!